Thursday, June 19, 2014

Spanish Wings Crispy Baked Chicken


This recipe is the most I've cooked at home because my wife loves it. The truth is that they are very rich and can give them a point if you like spicy.


Being baked do not need much oil and not the house stinks. My left me right the first time ... that makes one wonder whether they are easy to prepare. If they are not typical of any city ... but they are from my home. Shall we begin?





INGREDIENTS 
  • CHICKEN WINGS, WHICH YOU WANT.
  • EGG 
  • FLOUR
  • BUTTER
  • BREAD CRUMBS
  • BLACK PEPPER
  • SPICY PIMIENTÓN
  • SAL
  • RED PEPPER (CAYENNE)


A COOKING!

1.  Put preheat oven to 220 º C. I prefer to use a  pyrex tray , which is nothing but special glass baking. But you can use the baking sheet if you want. You have to grease the entire container with butter. To prevent sticking together. 

2.  prepare three containers of a size that can perfectly get one pair of wings. I use plastic containers with no history.  
One place the breadcrumbs, the other beaten egg mixed with milk and the third a tablespoon of flour, ground black pepper to taste, if you like paprika and cayenne risk ground. My wife is Mexican and loves spicy so I abuse cayenne. When you buy wings will usually give you the whole, ie alita, tip and thigh. What I do is cut the tip and separate the drumstick. With dislocas hand bone with a knife and you separate, it takes less than 5 seconds. 

3.  Now that we have done everything we take a alita, we put salt and we put first in the flour mixture and spices. I cover the container and shake. Then the egg and finally the breadcrumbs. In the latter press well so that they are well compacted. I advise you to use tweezers or help you with a couple of forks, because if you use your hands you will end in a cementitious plasta pretty nasty fingers. It happened to me the first time. The're placing in the tray and when you have all put it in the oven at medium height.  

4.  After 15 minutes we took the tray from the oven, carefully burning, and give them back to the wings.We left another 25 minutes. Typically 30-40 minutes will be made. But life has taught me to be wary of the furnaces, as Dr. House "furnaces always lie" would say. So use your gut to get them out on time. Just you see are golden brown, that's the signal to retreat. 

PRESENTATION

Now we just need to put them on the plate and accompany with some salsa. I use Mexican salsa valentina.Pica enough for a Spanish, but is laughable for a Mexican. But you can use the one you like. You will see that you are rich.  

WHAT TO DRINK?

cold beer or a soft drink

As we know that all wings at home I would like to tell me you are preparing so we can make a selection of crispy chicken wings. 

Greetings to all and eat wings! mmm ... rich rich 

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER  
FOLLOW ME ON FACEBOOK 

MY OTHER BLOG RECIPES 

TACOS DORADOS

TACOS OF SAUSAGE

Michirones MURCIANOS

No comments:

Post a Comment