Thursday, June 19, 2014

Spanish Homemade Vegetable Cream How is it done?

Homemade Vegetable Cream How is it done?

The creamed vegetables is one of the recipes healthier, full and rich that we can do at home. Every cook has his own vision of this dish. I would expect as I have my own secret formula . A formula perfected over time and adjusted to the tastes of my family. The creamed vegetables should be present at least once a week in our calendar of meals. It is very easy to prepare and does not require much time. I invite you to at least once probéis my recipe, maybe also becomes your formula. 

We will prepare our vegetable cream. 

INGREDIENTS FOR TWO PORTIONS
  • 4 MUSHROOMS
  • 2 medium carrots
  • 1/4 OF ITALIAN GREEN PEPPER
  • A PIECE OF ONION
  • 1/3 OF A LEEK
  • 1/2 1 SMALL OR LARGE ZUCCHINI
  • SALT
  • WATER
  • VEGETABLE SOUP TABLET
  • OLIVE OIL
  • WHITE WINE OR SWEET WINE
  • NATA O cheeses (OPTIONAL)
If you want to make more servings just multiply the ingredients

Regarding the amounts remember that with these ingredients it gives me odd for two servings. Muscat I use instead of white wine. I know it might sound strange but I tried it and found it very rich. 


1. The first thing we will do our ingredients prepared well. The wash well and drain them. Peel the carrots and make them into very small taquitos. The carrot is the list item that the longer it takes to cook. If you do you increase the smaller exhibition space and thus decreases the cooking time. Peel the zucchini and cut in Macedonia (cubes medium-small size). Chop the mushrooms and cut into slices leeks. We have everything well prepared. Some people did not take away the skin to zucchini.It is true that this is a dish with more fiber but I do not like because there is a thin cream. 


2. 'll use a pot, pan or medium sized pot. We put a drizzle of olive oil. I adjust the amount covering the bottom of the container with thick middle finger, middle finger profile height not understood about 5 millimeters. Put the medium high heat, to seven on the hob. We let it warm and will first carrot. The sofriéndose let alone for a couple of minutes. Then add the leek and we have one minute to add the mushrooms, onion, bell pepper and zucchini. Needless to say we have to go stirring with a wooden spoon, not to scratch the bottom and the vegetables are not sticking. Stir for two or three minutes, if you notice you are burning is to put a little oil. You are in time to put a dash more. We will put salt and white pepper. Then we have time to rectify the salt. 



3. Past those two or three minutes pour a splash of Muscat, would be about 25 milliliters or so. The equivalent of a small coffee cup. Stir well and let the alcohol evaporate. That may be a couple of minutes. 
Now let's add the water. My bill is this, I'm pouring water until the vegetables are covered, about three or four inches of water.Osease not much. I do not want a soup, like cream. We add a bouillon cube of concentrated vegetables. Lower the heat to medium and waited about 20-25 minutes or so, stirring occasionally. Evaporate some liquid, that is obvious. This will cause even further concentrate the flavor. 

4. If you have a hob advise when you take off the fire about 15 minutes or so to save a little electricity and use the residual heat.


 Now we will use a blender vessel, that I understand in all countries ... which would you use to make a smoothie. If you have a glass nothing happens, you can use the rod lifetime. Do not pour the entire contents of the bucket, let picking vegetables with a spoon. Reserve the broth by adding it to go slowly to achieve the desired texture. Beat and add a little broth. Tried as flavor and texture is to add more broth or salt. I like very very soft and thick texture. But can add broth that goes for taste. 

By the way you can save the little you have left broth, strain and reserve it for the next cream you make. 


5. Testing the final taste. Yes you like and do not need to add anything more. If strong notes have the option to add a wedge or a little cream to soften. To my daughter I always add cream. 

To top it cream I propose two options, croutons of fried bread or a layer of melted cheese. 

And we have a rich cream of vegetables ready to eat. 

PRESENTATION

Creams can be very cucas when presenting. Croutons, the capita of cheese, cream decorating. I for which I have put in a photo I have not looked much. But I was a bit improvised on the fly ... I thought "What if I share this recipe on the blog?" ... The next try to do it is more sophisticated and stylized. 

WHAT WE DRINK?

Eat healthy, drink healthy. Let us be consistent, water.

ORIGIN AND HISTORY

Ummm ... this section I am not very good with this recipe. Let's say my mother guided me a lot and then I perfected the amounts of ingredients to my liking. The Muscat is homegrown, but you can use white wine too. 

MY OTHER BLOG RECIPES that may interest

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou for sharing this amazing blog its too informative, if you want to experience the taste of spanish Cuisine then this recipes are delicious and easy to make, checkout these recipes at icooktheworld, i’m sure you won’t regret it!

    ReplyDelete