Thursday, June 19, 2014

How Spanish Pinchos Morunos made?


The Pinchos or Pinchitos, are undoubtedly one of the richest dishes and popular meat popular cuisine . It would be difficult to say that are endemic or town which was his starting place, but if I had to choose I would go for sure Andalucía . Actually it would seem to make a kebab ... easy meat skewer, spices ... But it is not so simple. The truth is that we've all eaten kebabs hundreds of different sites of bars, restaurants, mother in law, the carnage ... and they are all different. I I will introduce some skewers recipe I did and for me are the best I have ever stayed. I hope you like it as we are.




INGREDIENTS

  • 800 g OF CHICKEN BREASTS
  • GARLIC
  • SAL
  • SWEET PEPPER
  • Oregano
  • WATER 1/2 CUP
  • CAYENNE (OPTIONAL)
  • RODS PINCHITOS 
  • EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL

The main thing to skewer the rich is that the flock (adobo) is good and have patience with time. 

1. Put 3 cloves garlic in a mortar and crush well. It must be almost like a paste. Add 1 teaspoon salt, 3 of paprika, a tablespoon of oregano. Stir everything well and add the water. If you like more spicy (I have a Mexican at home), you can also put cayenne, I use red chili tree brought from Mexico.

2. Cut the meat into cubes, about 3x3 inches. We put them in a bowl, I use a bowl. We take over we had prepared marinade and a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil. We cover and we put in the fridge. 
Here is where you have to have patience and foresight. Ideally make them overnight. The more time you are soaking in more depth will be. But ... 3 or 4 hours are already great, will attest. 
Remember to move the meat every half hour or so so that everything is well saturated. 

3. 've got two options, pierced in the rods before or after. I skewer before and usually do on a griddle, I make there for sheer convenience. If you prefer to do it in the pan or in the oven the result will be very similar. If you do put in the skillet heat to medium high heat. You put the kebabs and water it with a little more olive oil. Do not use the juice for dipping was you, because you bake and not stay the same. Best use it at the end, where they are already finished. You heat the marinade we had used the spoon and dip it a little. But that is to everyone's taste.

PRESENTATION

The kebabs are an original dish by itself. In a shallow dish or tray, with a good lining fried or spicy potatoes. 

TO DRINK

For a beer would be great. So we can transport us to the terrace tapas bar we like, or that one where you were on vacation ... I skewers evoke vacation, summer barbecues and that made my parents in "the field of all" together with black pudding, sausages, bacon ... mmmm ... with people ... bread and roasted potatoes. Okay ... enough! You see I'm right when I say that is an evocative souvenir plate?



ORIGIN

We might think from the name that the origin is Arabic. In fact in much of North Africa you can find very similar dishes. But shish kebabs take so long between us and we both love that they say they are Iberians. One thing is certain ... you can do the chicken, lamb, beef but not pork ... Is it the Muslim custom of not eating pork? It is possible, but in reality what happens is that there are just as rich, not as good as combined with other meats. 



No comments:

Post a Comment